Thursday, October 22, 2015

Depression Sabatical

I've gone totally manic in posting, and I'm now falling off the cliff.  I am an Intellectual Depressive.  That makes me brilliant but not suited for political life.  I can't explain to anybody why I write so much, and sometimes that gets to me.  I used to get a bottle of wine now and then from horrible Google ads, but they found my readers were fiddling, and cut me off forever.

When I do this, everybody sends condolences, and assure me that they actually read this stuff.  I am grateful to the very few, but this is not an attention-getting device.

Those who want the truth about earthquakes can go and read ..... er, nothing.  It's all bullshit.  You can read the PR from the old company and that will make you warm and fuzzy.  Have fun.

No comments: