Friday, February 21, 2014

The Great Fracking Injection Conspiracy

Now to put on my tinfoil hat.  Warning:  Check this out first.

I can't assume that I'm the only one who knows about Precambrian structure.  The oil companies must know since it is obvious on any vibroseis survey.  It is in their interest to keep this quiet since valuable oil traps drape the basement rock.  So, we mark this as a given.

Second, they have full records of what they inject, the pressures and the volumes.  They aren't giving this out to anyone.  This is conspiracy mark two.

Third, they talk to one another, and they don't want the status quo changed.

***WAIT!!  I CAN'T FINISH THIS, BUNCH OF EARTHQUAKES JUST HAPPENED!!*****

(I thought for sure they had turned off the juice.)


Added:  Nice M3.2 right at the thrust junction.  My definition of the conspiracy is that they would turn off the juice before I had a chance to gloat.  :)  No conspiracy at all in keeping it going.

No comments: