Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome to the Geofish Archives

The Geofish was booted out into retirement and vented his high dudgeon to the world.  Although he never actually worked before that event, he felt obligated to do something in retirement, since everybody was always asking.  Thus was born the Ontario Geofish blog.  2696 posts later he was bereft of any further observations of the human condition.  Thus, he looks for a new post-post-retirement occupation.

Feel free to rummage in the basement of his past posts.  Although he is starting to clean out his YouTube collection, this will last as long as Mr. Google wills it.

4 comments:

Harold Asmis said...

I've opened comments again. Maybe I'll come out with an Android app - Geofish Designer Earthquakes - Destroy Your City!

Anonymous said...

Hey - we'll miss your wise insights on reality if you go.

Harold Asmis said...

The Bruce Deep Waste thingie is coming out with all its documents in the next month or so. I was thinking of doing a LeakyWiks on it! But really, I was reviewing all my stuff, and I can't think of anything new....

Harold Asmis said...

Wow, all day without water! Great emergency prep.