Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Summary Jan 04, 2011

This is what I write when there is absolutely nothing going on.  Also, it gives me the opportunity to write 2011!

-lots of small earthquakes everywhere.  I always surprised that nobody checks for injection sites.  One of those long horizontal shale gas holes produces millions of gallons of toxic water, and they always inject this at 12,000 ft or so.  I'm expecting lots more M4-5's in the middle of nowhere.

-I'm buying a new Android phone for a kid, on the internet, but's it's killing me that nobody was working this past week!  Ah well, I never work.....

-Lot's to look forward to this year
-I expect the Niagara Tunnel machine to totally turn to dust 100 m from the end!
-NRU will spring another leak
-Bruce Nuclear Waste thingie will finally come out of hiding.
-we'll have another big earthquake somewhere in the world   :)
-earthquake insurance will become a lot more expensive.
-they won't get anywhere with new nuclear in Ontario

Enough of that!

No comments: