Wednesday, June 23, 2010

M5.7 Buckingham Quebec

Yeah Twitter! Those government central systems are useless when it comes to a real earthquake. I'll write that into my story! Amazing, just as I was thinking this is good earthquake weather, I wrote the first installment of my Great Toronto Earthquake story. Pow!! An hour later this comes in! Of course, the authorities would rather spend a billion dollars looking at a suspicious suitcase than doing anything about earthquakes!

This type of earthquake will trigger landslides! Everybody should evacuate the river. They should run radar on the river shoreline before people are allowed back. This could be deadly!

1 comment:

Harbles said...

USGS

You now have millions of people suddenly aware that earthquake preparedness is not a laughing matter.