Thursday, March 25, 2010

N-Waste Blue Ribbons Start Their Dream Job

Article

"This is not a siting commission," Chu said. "It is not to pick spots in the United States. It is to look at all the science and technology and all the other things that would influence how we deal with the back end of the fuel cycle."

Wow! What a glorious job! Since it is full of political hacks, you would never be expected to come up with anything. I think there is only two on it who know how to pronounce 'new-clear', but it's probably a good drinking party.

I often wondered if I really would want to sit on some super-panel. Problem is that you have to sit and listen to the stupidest people alive, like whatshername, the white supremest. I'd fall asleep! I wouldn't be able to take advantage of all the free booze, since I can barely touch the stuff, except on the cottage dock in summer! :)

2 comments:

carl@the_ranch.org said...

> whatshername, the white supremest

did you mean Barbarella Hall?

Harold Asmis said...

No, and I'm not telling either! I am afraid of these ladies.