Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 Isotope Reactors Down

Article

I think the world became too dependent on the flaky byproduct of aging research reactors.

I'm hanging up my mouse for now, withdrawing from the news, and going into internet rehab. This last week my ad revenue has been skidding at zero, so I wonder why I do this. Surely it's not healthy! I don't think there's going to be any more earthquake and nuclear news anyhow.

As I was watching the men digging for the patio, and laying in the foundations for the pergola, my old geotechnical instincts were aroused. Here I am, fully retired, and not a speck of my knowledge for useful purposes. And since I don't think much of all those people dealing with nuclear issues and earthquakes, I'll never be able to handle the stomach acid of doing anything useful. So, it's reading on my e-reader in the backyard.

In my absence, please believe everything they tell you. :)

No comments: