Friday, March 27, 2009

Maple Leaf Blog

Blog

Well, there isn't anything more Mel-ish than Canadian food regulation. It is one big opaque blob, run by meat producers and farmers.

As I have said, Mel tends to have big blunders, and none was bigger than the Listeria Outbreak of the Maple Leaf. Now, they are attempting to tackle it, so much so that I am buying Maple Leaf, and I would have their advertising on the site, if I could figure out how to make money from it.

I like the heart-felt blog. It still doesn't add more transparency, sort of sounds like it went through PR and lawyers, but it's a start. I don't know exactly what I would like, but I'll know it when I see it! Sun Microsystems used to be the leader in heartfelt blogs, but look where that got them!

I want to have an idea about the next food-safety disaster. It won't come from Maple Leaf, but from where? For this, we need to fight back Mel, and he hates blogs.

2 comments:

Harbles said...

Gotta be tough. Especially with ex-employees like this.

Harold Asmis said...

Oh god!