Monday, July 21, 2008

Applying for mystery Bruce funding

Although I have no idea why they are doing this, I am going to fill out my application, provided it isn't too much work, and doesn't cost me anything. Maybe I'll need character references, so feel free to write them in the comments! I'm sure they won't mind if it's anonymous!

I would encourage anybody else to apply, and maybe scout for pitfalls, such as demanding that you are with some political organization.

ps. I knew there was a catch!

  • specifies the responsibilities of each party;
  • identifies the nature of the work to be funded;
  • specifies conditions for payment; and
  • requires the recipient to be accountable for public funds received.
That's sad! I guess this is what happens after the sponsorship scandal. So I won't apply, but maybe the greenie-weenies will hire me?

No comments: