When this story first broke and I looked at the videos on u-tube, I thought OMG somebody dumped in a bottle of bleach! I mean, I'm an evil Torontonian, and when I saw that, I thought of all the fountains that have had soap dumped into them.
Then I thought, oh it couldn't have happened because they must have that place video-covered to the wazzoo. Really, it's dangerous to mix yee-haw cowboys and innocent little fishies. Nope, these people are scratching their heads and have no video. Next time they might have someone at the door to say: "No sir, you can't bring that barrel of weedkiller in here!"
ps. just noticed this article.