Friday, May 16, 2008

Blog OK for now

I made my high-level inquiries, and the old company is still totally against hiring ex-employees for their own good. The site evaluation process is having trouble getting Canadian scientists involved since they must go through the same horrible paperwork, as if they were submitting a nuclear design! Naturally, people run screaming from that.

So, all the work is going to the big US companies, who can tell a good story if they have to. I'll wait another year to see how much trouble they get into, but by then it will be too late for me to do anything. Since it is a general mess, I'll ease off on my merriment, since it's not funny anymore....

Still, there's always Bruce!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try hydro quebec, i hear they are looking for volunteers to help get the G2 fueling machine unstuck, or decommission the reactor, or ...

Harold Asmis said...

Ok, whenever I feel bad about OPG, I can always laugh at Quebec!