Sunday, April 6, 2008

Env Ass documents impossible to get

Ok, I broke down and was going to skim through the Bruce documents on the sly, looking for a laugh. I did want to see the results of the deep holes at Bruce, and find out where they want to put a new nuclear plant.

Oh such fun! None of the links anywhere actually lead to documents! They've totally hidden them! No wonder, none of the newspapers have reported this, too much work! Now I've actually had to write to them, pleading for documents. So much for my cover!

PS. I'm wrong!

These are only the 'crap' documents of guidelines, etc. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used the doc # to search on the CEAA site and found this. some of the links there are empty but I think the docs in question are here

Harold Asmis said...

Nah, those are just procedural documents. I was hoping for the big huge juicy things, that should be using bittorrent to download. In the old days, people could just come and look at them in a dark room, with no lights!

I have no problem finding the big docs at the US NRC. Maybe Bell is throttling them?