Darlington gets a 5 year license to operate, which is great for everybody in this time of turmoil. I wonder what the 'unknown' conditions are? Now that it's all over, I can reveal my wish list of conditions.
1. That somebody who knows what they are doing annually certifies the interior strong motion recorders. I put that stuff in, but nobody knows how to operate it.
2. That they have someone do a decent study of the blasting next door. Sure, there's lots of 'rah, rah, don't matter' cheers, but that's a big blasting zone, and the new station goes up right beside it.
3. That they properly fix that Power Track once and for all. That is the clap-trappiest thing ever, just waiting for a disaster!
4. That they have their battery racks fixed. The last time I saw them, they were a total seismic disaster.
5. That they give up replacing those feeders. One billion dollars wasted.
Whew, that makes me feel better.....